In accordance with advice from the WHO and UK Government, as of Tuesday 24th March we will be temporarily closing our showroom.
Dear friends and colleagues,
Over the last few days, you might have seen a couple of communications from us regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
In them, we promised to keep you informed of any relevant updates and laid out our commitment to always act in a way that puts the safety of our customers and employees first.
In line with the recent advice from the WHO and UK government, we have decided to take our showroom digital and would like to make you aware of the following services:
DIGITAL SERVICES AT CHAPLINS
- Our online store is available 24/7 and your one-stop shop for all things design. We will be working hard to increase our online offerings during this time and if something you require is not shown, please just drop us an email and we will immediately come back to you with all the information you will require.
- Our LiveChat is a quick and easy way to speak with one of our design experts. Available 10.00-22.00 Monday to Sunday, it’s ideal if you’ve got a query about a finish, price or anything product related.
- Fancy a longer chat about a residential or commercial project? Then be sure to check out our Interior Planning Service. You can book a video consultation via the contact form Here.
- We’re also introducing virtual tours and product demos with our Creative Director for those who’d like to see the showroom but aren’t able to leave the house. Here we can show you what’s on display, the finishes available and how certain products function.
- For any other queries, you can email email@example.com or visit the Meet The Team page on our website where you’ll find direct email addresses for members of staff across various departments you may have already worked with. Don’t be shy! We’d love to hear from you.
ORDERS & DELIVERIES
- Please note that while all of our manufacturers are still accepting orders, many have suspended production until mid-April as per government guidelines. As things currently stand, this will add an additional 2 weeks onto lead times for certain products.
- We remain in constant contact with all of our suppliers, and are receiving weekly updates as to the ongoing situation. While many brands have been able to continue uninterrupted, all those who have have assured us that any orders placed during this time will be fulfilled in a chronological fashion. To this end, we recommend placing orders as usual in order to avoid a backlog once artisans can safely return to work.
- In order to better protect our UK staff, the Chaplins warehouse is also temporarily closed. We will, of course, be reopening as soon as safely permissible. We have been sure to contact all clients with existing orders to keep them updated of any relevant information.
Since opening our doors in 1993, we’ve worked with brands, designers and ateliers from across the globe to bring you the very best in contemporary design. We promise to continue to find new and innovative ways to do so even in the face of uncertainty.
All that’s left to do is offer our continued well-wishes to you and your loved ones and we offer huge thanks to all those working in essential services during this difficult time. You are truly appreciated. We must all do as much as we can to assist our communities and to help those most vulnerable in our society.
Please all keep safe and follow the government guidelines as to social distancing and hygiene and hopefully we are get through this together as quickly as possible.
Sending all our love and thanks from everyone at Chaplins.