One system, a universe of possibilities. The Day System comprises a wide range of modular units that allow you to create customisable storage systems, work stations, dressing tables or bookcases in every room of the house. The project is modular, versatile and multiform, ensuring it can be adapted across rooms — no matter the size or space.
Materials & Finishes
The Day System is available in a wide range of wood, clay, lacquered, metal, marble and glass finishes. Due to the sheer number of options available we kindly ask that you contact the showroom to order.
- Floor standing elements, low hanging and hanging.
- Elements: available depths: 35.2, 46.9 and 60.1 cm. Height: 7, 24, 32, 48, 64, 96, 128 and 160 cm. Refined by an elegant wood top of 15, 13 or 6 cm in glass or 20 cm in marble; the program is further enriched with the Oliver, Aussie, Plume, Trek and Plexiglass bases allowing the composition to adapt to all needs, even with Free-standing solutions.
- The Hanging elements are finished on all 4 sides and do not need an additional top. Hanging Elements such as boiserie and Benches that follow the most modern market requests, enriched by Led lights, Wireless recharges and IR transmission systems.
- Logiko with these elements approaches the new trends of taste and the customer’s desire to create new linear and light aggregations.
Wall panels, large tops, suspended elements and Led lights give the possibility to customize the spaces with compositions that go beyond the pure system of mounted elements.
- Modular hanging units.
- The day wall system that combines maximum esthetic simplicity with compositional simplicity.
- The absence of vertical structural elements allows compositions to express an image of absolute lightness.
- The 18 cm thick shelves represent the main element of the project.
- The sliding doors use a sliding track perfectly integrated with the shelves. The sliding system is designed to cancel any contact between the surfaces, thus ensuring maximum silence and total aesthetic quality.
- Hanging or leaning element.
- The Contigo system is a natural complement of the elements of the living area.
- The structure with 45 ° cut and the fronts worked edges give lightness to the elements, which are enriched by backlit glass shelves or mirror backs.
- To complete the offer and the compositional possibilities, there are also drawers with eco-leather front, which can be inserted individually or in pairs.
Not all Jesse products are available to buy online. However, the full range can be ordered via our London based showroom. For more information, or to discuss the Chaplins Price Promise, please call 020 8421 1779 or use our handy live chat feature to speak with a design expert immediately.