Jane is a sculptural modern dining table for glamorous homes. Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud, it features several striking solid wood pillars which act as anchors for the light and airy marble top. The contrast in visual weight creates a balanced and beautiful design that can easily seat anywhere between 5 and 10 people.
Materials & Finishes
Load Bearing structure: Made up of 3 columns for the table measuring 260 x 140 cm and 4 columns for the circular table with a Lazy Susan. Each column is comprised of 3 elements: a mounting plate for the top, a central wooden column and a base plate. The plates are made out of steel.
Column structure: Made out of three elements.
Top – column mount. A plate made up of a head plate comprising a length of pipe of a specific diameter welded onto two plates that enable the connection between the top and supporting column.
- Central column. Made with an internal part in solid beech enclosed by four high density shaped MDF panels veneered in flamed ash.
- Floor plate positioned at the bottom of the leg made out of steel lacquered the colour of titanium. Shaped brown felt pads have been placed on the bottom to protect the floor.
Columns finishing: Ash in a moka stain (61)
Marble Top: Moulded and rounded edge. Available in:
- Brilliant Calacatta gold marble
- Semi-brilliant Calacatta gold marble
- Brilliant Emperador marble
- Semi-brilliant Fior di Pesco Marble
- Brilliant Fior di Pesco Marble
The underside is reinforced with a technical mesh that ensures the surface resistance to bending, breakage and impact.
Undertop: Made out of white HPL (High Pressure Laminate) when the top is in Calacatta Gold Marble or black when the top is in Emperador or Fior di Pesco Marble.
W 262 x D 140 x H 73 cm
Not all Poltrona Frau products are available to buy online. However, the full range can be ordered via our London based showroom. For more information, or to discuss the Chaplins Price Promise, please call 020 8421 1779 or use our handy live chat feature to speak with a design expert immediately.
Year of design